A. Submission/ acceptance schedule
The conference submission/ acceptance schedule is the following:
The submission of invited sessions will be made in the following three steps:
- 16 October 2006: Deadline for all submissions (papers and invited sessions)
- 1 February 2007: Notification of acceptance/ non acceptance
- 20 April 2007: Deadline for final manuscripts submission
- The Organizer must submit an electronic version (pdf) of the session. Papercept returns an acknowledgement with an alpha-numeric code for the proposed session.
- The Organizer notifies the Contributing Authors of their individual session code.
- The corresponding author of each paper submits the paper online (pdf-format) as an invited paper using the corresponding code. Without the invited session code the paper will be considered for the normal program.
B. Conference Fees (updated rules)
At least one regular registration for each accepted paper must have been made at the time of submission of the final manuscript, for inclusion of the paper in the technical program and the proceedings. Please follow the instructions of the online registration system to pay the registration fee, and then proceed to submit your final paper. The fee escalation is:
Note: With student registration you are not entitled to a paper upload. Retirees can register paying the student fee (without paper uploading).
|Regular||Before ||1 May 2007 (500€)|| ||After ||1 May 2007 (600€)
|Student||Before ||1 May 2007 (250€)|| ||After ||1 May 2007 (350€)
In case of multiple papers of the same author, the following rule will be applied:
Fee for the first paper:
For the first accepted paper of an author to be included in the technical program and the proceedings, a regular registration fee must be paid at the time of uploading.
Fees for additional papers:
Additional papers (up to three) of each fully registered author can be included in the technical program and the proceedings by paying for each paper at the time of uploading 150 Euros.
No VAT will be added to the above values.
The registration web site will be available online soon.
To register on-line you will have to do the following:
- Go to the above web address and follow the instructions
- Use your Papercept PIN/Password
|Note (1):||You will be charged the fees indicated above, i.e.
500€ before 1 May 2007 and 600€ after 1 May 2007
|Note (2):||With student registration you cannot upload a paper. Retirees can register paying the student fee (without paper uploading).
D. Social Events
The social events of the conference (included in both the regular and student fee) will be:
Touristic activities will be recommended by the Official Agent of the Conference on Individual Request.
An accompanying persons program, including a list of excursions, is proposed by the ECC'07 Travel Arrangement Office.
E. Payment Options
To pay by CHECK or MONEY ORDER you should first register on-line as described above. When you register indicate which type of payment you are using. The on-line system will generate an e-mail acknowledgement at the time of payment. PRINT the e-mail acknowledgement and MAIL it (registered service) along with your CHECK or MONEY ORDER payable to "ICCS (For ECC'07)" to the ICCS Financial Office at the address:
- The normal way of payment is by CREDIT CARD
- If you are unable to do it this way you can use CHECKS or MONEY ORDERS but an extra 20€ are required to cover administration handling costs.
Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS)
with e-mail to the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Prof. Spyros Tzafestas, ECC'07 General Chair
National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)
9, Heroon Polytechniou
Zographou Campus 15773
Purchase orders, bon de commandes, promissory notes, bank transfers, etc will not be accepted.
F. Refunding scheme
The fee refunding scheme is the following:
- For requests made before 1 May 2007, 80% of the fee paid will be refunded. In this case, if the fee was paid for inclusion of a paper in the program, this paper will be removed from the program.
- For requests made after 1 May 2007 but before 15 June 2007, 50% of the fee paid will be refunded.
- There will be no refunds for requests received after 15 June 2007.